Monday, March 22, 2010

Technology! Use it and abuse it.

I am one of those guys that loves to stay up to date on my gadgets!

However, I won't just go out and try everything. There has to be some sort of feature or incentive that I feel would beneficial.

Today, I bought a pair of Jabra Halo headphones.

They cost about $170, they include:
- headphones (Bluetooth),
- USB wall charger,
- USB cord for laptop,
- Case,
- USB to 3.5mm cord

To adjust volume slide finger up or down, to change the song double tap + to go forward, and - to go back.

They also answer calls and pause music with one button.

To turn them on simply unfold them.

Technology should be surrounding us in our businesses!

To not be comfortable with technology and behind is a serious loss!


Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment